- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Everything you need to be cool, comfortable and totally dry.
- Waterproof and breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR finish.
- Hood has a built-in foam visor and elasticized sides.
- Raglan sleeves for a better fit.
- Reflective piping on back and zipper pulls at pockets.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Internal drop-in pocket.
- Drawcord hem.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Full zip closure.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Torrentshell Jacket (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Kids Boys' Torrentshell Jacket (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids)
Just got this jacket yesterday and tried it on today because it is raining in S.S.F today. The Jacket is lightweight and waterproof. Actually, the raindrops bead on the jacket nicely not soaking. Definitely a plus on this jacket especially the jacket is relaxed fit, so you have room to move around.
- C.L - customer
- from South San Francisco, Calif
- April 13, 2012