- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- It's time for better protection without the bulk. Enjoy this season to its maximum potential in the Nano Puff® Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Windproof shell with Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish. It repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Quilted construction.
- Elastic cuffs keep the cold out.
- Two hand warmer pockets.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Woven brand patch at left chest.
- Shell: 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Nano Puff® Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Kids Boys' Nano Puff® Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids)
I purchased this jacket for my 10 year old son. He is picky when it comes to clothing and shoes. The jacket runs true to size. It is extremely lightweight. I anticipated it being puffed up and a bit heavier but it's not which makes it easier for movement and overall wearability. Great jacket for transitioning from fall to winter and then winter to spring. I wouldn't describe the color as vibrant but it does get noticed.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- December 7, 2012