- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- When you need to get him out of the house, make sure he's nice and warm in the Down Sweater.
- Great as a layering piece under a shell or by itself.
- Windproof mini-ripstop shell for more durability.
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- 600-fill European goose down for compressible, lightweight warmth.
- Full-length zip with wind flap and chin guard.
- Zip hand pockets with reflective pulls.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord waist keep out the cold.
- Hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Patagonia® logo at left chest.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 75% goose down, 25% other fibers.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Down Sweater (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Kids Boys' Down Sweater (Little Kids/Big Kids)
I usually fit fine in Patagonia Boys' sizing, so I was a little disappointed to find this particular model ran very long and narrow at the bottom (XXL size). I usually buy the kids' sizing because I don't care for the women's fit (and men's is too big). But as for the sweater, I'm disappointed I will probably end up sending this back. It's lightweight and seems it would be a great layering piece.
- Amy K - customer
- from Upper Michigan
- October 25, 2011
I really love this jacket. It's really lite and definitely is not winter jacket. It's good for where we live here in Alabama. I love the color green. My son really loves this jacket. I bought one for my daughter too. For girl, I would choose darker color. The one that I chose for my daughter is pink color. And you can see the down feather inside the jacket. But we still love the jacket regardless.
I'd also recommend: North Face
- Anonymous - customer
- from Madison, Alabama
- February 25, 2013
I love the Patagonia down sweater! My nine year old wears it everyday. Sometimes with a liner, but so far mostly without.
- Ann A - customer
- from Fort Wayne, Indiana
- December 20, 2012