- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Falling leaves and brisk mornings may mean coffee for mom and dad, but they mean smooth jacket weather for you. Experience all that the fall has to offer in the Better Sweater™ Zip-Neck.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Better Sweater™ fabric features a sweater-knit exterior paired with a fleece interior that combine to deliver warmth and wick away moisture.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin from abrasion.
- Patterned shoulder panels.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Banding at collar, cuffs, and hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Better Sweater™ Zip-Neck (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.