- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- The Baby Synchilla® Hat keeps your little girl's dome cozy warm as she explores her first snowfall.
- Warm, double-faced fleece fabric.
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing.
- Center panel design.
- Extended brim for extra coverage.
- Adjustable chin strap for sure fit.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Circumference: 20 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (3-6 mos). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby Synchilla® Hat (Infant/Toddler) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
Patagonia Kids Baby Synchilla® Hat (Infant/Toddler)
The hat is very soft and the color is attractive. There is extra fabric at the top when I put it on my 5-month-old's head -- I'm assuming she has a little more growing to do to wear it comfortably. I'll probably put a snug hat on underneath this. The snap closure is secure and close to the chin, but it doesn't help the extra fabric case. The price is great and we love all of our Patagonia clothing for our baby!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Forks, North Dakota
- November 18, 2011