- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- The perfect layer for cold weather!
- This thick, core-warming vest has a supple and durable quarter-inch polyester pile exterior and a new lightweight nylon lining to block wind.
- Nylon lining interior provides wind protection.
- Tapered collar keeps fabric from chafing.
- Durable Supplex® nylon on pocket, collar and front zip binding adds strength and clean contrast finish.
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets.
- Retro-style label on chest.
- Slight drop tail for extra protection from elements.
- Hand-me-down ID label inside.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby Retro-X Vest (Infant/Toddler) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.