- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you - the Nano Puff® Jacket's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during everyday activity.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep the cold out.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T (Toddler). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby Nano Puff® Jacket (Infant/Toddler) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.