- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Time for a frolic!
- Apron dress in a durable fabrication.
- Island print all over.
- Durable, water-repellent finish.
- Sleeveless style for summer weather.
- Adjustable straps cross at back.
- Straight neckline.
- Straight hemline.
- Matching pull-ups boast elastic waist for easy dressing.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 5T (Toddler). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby Baggies Apron Dress (Infant/Toddler) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.