- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Perfect for beachwear or anywhere, the Kamala Convertible Dress keeps you looking fabulous.
- Convertible design allows the garment to be worn as a skirt or a dress.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Certified organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers or defoliants at any point during its growth and development.
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Tencel® is made from the pulp of sustainably grown eucalyptus trees.
- Doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice.
- Securely ties behind the neck.
- Hemline hits above the knee.
- Shirred waistband with side tie.
- A-line construction.
- Hemline hits below the knee.
- 57% organic cotton, 43% Tencel® lyocell.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 32 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kamala Convertible Dress by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
I love this skirt. I am 5'4", and I weigh about 139 pounds. It looks really cute on me. It is super soft, flowy, and comfortable. I ordered the medium. The size is just right for me.
- Lora C - customer
- from Hickory, NC
- July 1, 2012
This skirt/dress is amazing. The colors are so pretty, the cut is feminine, and I love that it is convertible. The material is super soft with stretch, and the length is perfect for casual summer. Warning though, I am 5'9" and ordered a large, it falls around my knees. For those of you who are a tad shorter you might want to consider the length before you order. Overall I am thrilled with this and cannot wait to get lots of use out of it!
- Anonymous - customer
- May 22, 2012
Bought one of these last year and loved it so thought I'd get another with some color (had a black one). The pink and stone is really pretty. Medium fits great (I'm 5'6, athletic and 148lbs) with length just below knee. Love this skirt and its brill for travel. Just ordered another but wish the mud color was available!
- Annette - customer
- April 4, 2012
I really like this skirt. The material is super light, looks like it will pack well. I think I'm going to get it in other colors. Love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 23, 2012
I love this skirt/dress. Especially as a dress. I'm 23, 5'7", 125lbs, and the small fits perfectly. I possibly could have gone with a medium and been perfectly fine, too. Worn as a dress, it's feminine, pretty and skims my figure just right. I feel very comfortable in it. The quality is excellent. As a dress, it hits just above my knees...not too short at all. I love it. Thank you, Zappos for great shipping and Patagonia for a summer staple! I'll be wearing this dress as often as I can.
- Elise - customer
- from WA State
- June 21, 2012