Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Wipe the sleep from your eyes, gear up with the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket, and hunker down for a full day of thrashing fresh-fallen snow.
- Durable 150-denier, two-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell gives you full waterproof, breathable protection.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- 100g of Thermogreen insulation.
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor.
- Underarm zip vents.
- Touch Point System™ features embedded cord locks.
- Powder skirt.
- Full-length zip.
- Two hand, one chest, and one arm pocket.
- Two inner drop-in pockets and one inner zip pocket.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown inside out to display its internal features.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error