- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- First you see it, then you don't! When inclement weather rolls in, materialize the Houdini® Jacket in a flash. After the weather passes, stow the jacket away again in the blink of an eye.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Perfect over base or light mid layers, this highly breathable, textured soft shell boasts a ripstop pattern and subtle appearance.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Attached hood with single-pull adjustment.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Zip chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip loop.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Reflective logos increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Jacket can be packed in the zip chest pocket for ultimate portability.
- 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Houdini® Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
This jacket is so light it shouldn't be called a jacket. It's amazing. I use it when I'm running and it doesn't make me feel clammy, which most jackets of this type do. Being so light, I don't know how it keeps the wind out, but it does very well. The slim fit is great for running but not at all restricting. You can even tighten the jacket up at the hood and the waist. Only downside: No hand pockets.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Illinois
- May 15, 2013