Patagonia Houdini® Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- First you see it, then you don't! When inclement weather rolls in, materialize the Houdini® Jacket in a flash. After the weather passes, stow the jacket away again in the blink of an eye.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Perfect over base or light mid layers, this highly breathable, textured soft shell boasts a ripstop pattern and subtle appearance.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Attached hood with single-pull adjustment.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Zip chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip loop.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Reflective logos increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Jacket can be packed in the zip chest pocket for ultimate portability.
- 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Patagonia Houdini® Jacket
This is a great jacket. Fits perfect in my bag or pack and is the right mix of breathable and water-resistant for steep hikes and climbs. The other reviewer didn't read carefully...it has a "reinforced carabiner clip loop"- not a carabiner clip. She can just go buy a mini carabiner!
- Selena E - customer
- from United States
- June 26, 2013
I really wanted to love this because it is a great jacket overall, however it did not work for my frame. I'm 5'3, 145 and have larger hips and it was a bit tight on the hips and loose at the shoulders. I also didn't like that it didn't have any zippered pockets, so that was a deal breaker and I guess I didn't notice that on the photos/description. I was however very impressed by the fabric and quality. It's incredibly lightweight. If you have more of a straight shape this would be a great option. I'm normally a M and got a M, and I think the size was right, just didn't work for my build. The pink color is also very nice, not too dull and not too bright.
- Jenn M - customer
- from New York City
- August 14, 2013
Great superlightweight jacket for running on blustery days. Love that you can compress it into a tiny self-zipped pouch when not in use. Only problem: it was supposed to have a carabiner clip, so you could easily clip the jacket to your pack or belt when not in use, but it just had a flimsy ribbon loop instead, which does no good.
I'd also recommend: North Face, Marmot
- Anonymous - customer
- December 14, 2012