- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Made with recycled fabric, the perfect bike bag to get you through an entire day of work and play is also great for the environment!
- Main compartment is padded on the backside and along the contoured base to protect contents and give the pack structure.
- Large elastic stuff pocket holds jacket or hoodie.
- Padded, fully suspended computer sleeve holds 15-inch and smaller laptop safely above ground.
- Internal zippered security pocket holds valuables.
- Outside pocket on cover flap is accessed via water-resistant zipper.
- External side pockets for easy-access to cell phone, keys and power brick.
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find.
- Topside carrying handle.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Detachable waist strap secures bag for serious pedaling and stows when not needed.
- Flap overlaps sides to keep out rain.
- Reflective strip improves visibility in low light.
- Both shell and lining are coated with polyurethane and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Shell: 100% recycled 600-denier polyester.
- Lining: 200-denier polyester.
- Volume: 28 L (1709 cu. in.)
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 37 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 30 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 14 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Half Mass by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Half Mass
I absolutely love this bag! I bought it to trek to and from work. I needed a bag that had a longer strap and plenty of support to tote a laptop and my other daily necessities. There's a sleeve inside that would fit a 15" laptop, I have a 13" and there is an adjustable strap to secure it in place, and tons of inside pockets for pens, a phone, and anything else you'd like to keep from floating around your bag. The strap is comfortable, and everything is adjustable so you can find a great fit. This bag has been of far more value to me than just the price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a sturdy bag with lots of pockets to stay organized, who's on the go and doesn't want to lug around something obnoxious. Will most likely replace this one with a new one when it's time!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- March 1, 2012
This bag is exactly what I was looking for - functional, stylish, comfortable. It fits my 15" Macbook Pro great. Not too big, not too small. I'm a big fan.
- Marc R - customer
- from Boston
- December 26, 2011
Okay, so when I got this I was really worried it would not be big enough, but it's perfect. I use it for school, it fits my 16.5 inch Dell and all of my books. The strap is a bit tricky, but it is very adjustable. The color (Pink) is very pretty. Great bag (big)! I am glad I got this one instead of the Critical Mass - that one must be huge. Thanks Zappos!
- Sarah T - customer
- from Lowville, NY
- August 26, 2011
Love, love, love this bag! It's everything one could want in a messenger.Outside pockets, inside pockets, easy to get in and out of, very stylish and super comfortable. I've had a lot of messenger's over the years, and hands down this is the best.
- Art P - customer
- from Tampa, Florida
- December 23, 2011
It's huge! They really need a bag that is in between the Mini Mass and the Half Mass. Otherwise the quality and features are great.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 10, 2011