- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Once you experience this Patagonia® shirt, it's no surprise that you'll go to it time and again.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Organic cotton-poly blend delivers a soft hand and comfortable wear.
- Spread collar.
- Full-button front closure.
- Straight back yoke and center box pleat.
- Patch chest pocket.
- Shirttail hemline.
- 70% organic cotton, 30% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Go To Shirt by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Go To Shirt
I was actually surprised how well this Shirt fits. I am 6'1, 185, 31 jeans waist and have an athletic build body. Chest around 44 and arms at 17. This shirt fits me perfectly in size M. It is not too tight and the material is very comfortable. I hope they come out in white, would buy immediately.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 5, 2012
Great shirt! Runs a little small. Most of the time I wear a large but sometimes I need an XL if it's euro-cut. I didn't need to go up a size but I could have.
I'd also recommend: LL Bean
- Anonymous - customer
- April 1, 2013