- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're going gung-ho through your favorite slot canyon or wading through an obliging stream, the versatile Gi III Pant features a lightweight, quick-drying design for pursuits on both water and land.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Quick-drying, durable nylon fabric boasts a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds water.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Elasticized waistband with built-in belt.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two on-seam hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at right rear and side.
- Mesh pocket bags for drainage.
- Inseam gusset allows full range of motion.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (31-33" Waist), inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gi III Pant - Regular by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.