Patagonia Fezzman Shirt
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- When your questionable navigational skills land you in parts unknown, the free-wheeling Fezzman Shirt vouches for you with a laid-back style that makes friends everywhere.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Breathable, wrinkle-resistant cotton-poly blend has a soft hand for all-day comfort.
- Spread collar.
- Full button-front closure.
- Patch pocket at left chest.
- Straight back yoke with center box pleat.
- Shirttail hemline.
- 70% organic cotton, 30% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Patagonia Fezzman Shirt
Love this shirt. Material is super soft and light, colors are vibrant, and the style is very nice. It looks great on a man! I bought this for my friend for his birthday and had my husband try it on to see how it hung. I wished my husband could have kept it. I may get one for him. I generally like all Patagonia stuff but the amazing quality of this shirt especially strikes me. I think it is the fabric.
- Kalyn M - customer
- from San Diego
- August 8, 2011
This Patagonia Fezzman shirt is very comfortable and I get compliments on it. I like the judicious balance of colors that make up this particularly attractive shirt.
- Tom V - customer
- from Seattle
- June 29, 2011
This is my new favorite shirt. I took it on a trip to Europe and despite being shoved in a bag for days it still came out wrinkle free. The material kept me comfortable during light hikes and resists odors. I washed it several times in hostel sinks, and it dried over night without wrinkling. Besides performance, it has nice slim fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- June 10, 2010
Great fit, awesome shirt. Slim fit shouldn’t be an issue, got one in large and one in XL and the large fit me fine.
- Keith - customer
- from New York
- May 15, 2009
This is the first Patagonia brand shirt that I have ever bought and so far, I like this shirt. The construction is good and the fabric is comfy on my skin. I chose the green shirt because I don't have many and I have received a lot of compliments.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Patrick V - customer
- from Planet Earth
- May 31, 2013