- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- When you're down to climb some rock, the last thing you want to do is freeze your tootsies off during a break to catch your breath and scope out the next stage. Throw on this warm Patagonia® sweater and avoid that whole human icicle situation.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Windproof shell with Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish. It repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 800-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior mesh zip pocket.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the interior mesh zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Down Sweater by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Down Sweater
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 75 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
I love this jacket. I live in No. Ca and it's perfect for our not freezing winters. It's light and does not add all the added bulk that a full down coat would. Who needs any added bulk, really? Is a tad short in the torso, but I have a long-waist. Still a great jacket and I'd buy another if the opportunity came about.Read more » « Show less March 16, 2011 by Cindy k
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
The dark part of the down feathers show through the blue fabric making the sweater look dirty. At first I thought that maybe it was dropped on the floor in the warehouse but it was the feathers. I loved everything about this jacket so it was a big dissapointment to have to send it back. I loved the blue color. I'm going to order it in black and cross my fingers that I don't have a problem.Read more » « Show less December 16, 2011 by Kathie S
I love this jacket. I live in No. Ca and it's perfect for our not freezing winters. It's light and does not add all the added bulk that a full down coat would. Who needs any added bulk, really? Is a tad short in the torso, but I have a long-waist. Still a great jacket and I'd buy another if the opportunity came about.
- Cindy k - customer
- from chico CA
- March 16, 2011
My favorite jacket. Super light weight, not bulky and warm. Love the shape too. A little bit longer in the back, so bending down doesn't reveal, but shorter in front for sporty look. Pockets are good size, to hold all you need.
I'd also recommend: The North Face
- Diane S - customer
- from Seattle, WA.
- May 27, 2011
I feel compelled to let people know that the green is SUPER BRIGHT LIME green. I returned mine instantly to get a black one. But the jacket is awesome and warm. I am 5'5", 115 lbs (normally wear a 2) and got the XS, and it fits perfectly.
I'd also recommend: Marmot
- Anonymous - customer
- March 18, 2011
A lightweight packable down jacket that I pull out during breaks on winter hikes and to keep warm at the end of hike. It's great to have for hiking and camping as well as for throwing on when doing errands. I've received compliments on the color. I am glad to support Patagonia as the company has a strong environmental stance.
- Monique M - customer
- from Campton NH
- April 17, 2011
So, what made be teeter on the purchase of this item was how to wear it ... Patagonia jackets generally do fall at the hip and can expose your back side. I ordered a size larger to compensate for this factor and I am happy with my choice. For a fitted look (sweater) - consider your normal size and or smaller size. For use as a jacket - consider your normal size and or larger size This is a great jacket and will will find a way to utilize it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco Bayarea
- March 15, 2011