- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Take a break from hanging off the side of a cliff face for an afternoon full of talking and laughing with friends in this supercute Denim Skirt.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Organic cotton denim has a bit of stretch for total comfort.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Hemline hits at mid thigh.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 14 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Denim Skirt by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
I love this skirt! The nice dark, classic color, the wide-stitched hemline, and the cute stitching on the pockets make it a winner. I like the shape and size of the back pockets as well; very flattering. It's a pretty short skirt, so I usually wear it with tights or leggings. Just a great, classic piece that looks great dressed up or with a T-shirt!
- Orenativegirl - customer
- from United States
- January 30, 2013
- K J - customer
- from Ewa Beach, Hi
- October 20, 2012