- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The Crossover Bra features a stylish design that delivers support when you're on the move.
- Formfitting construction keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support .
- Designed to provide optimum support for A-C cups during medium-impact activities.
- Stretch performance fabric wicks away moisture and features a textured herringbone weave.
- Plunging V-neck at surplice bodice.
- Side keyhole pockets accommodate padded inserts.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Supportive band under bust.
- Pullover design.
- 76% recycled polyester, 20% nylon, 4% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crossover Bra by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Crossover Bra
I'm learning to ride horses & need support for the posting trot. Love this bra! Just ordered another one, same color, same size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Beverly Hills, CA
- March 10, 2013
Comes with spaces to insert pads but does not come with pads. Also runs small. Take the advice of first reviewer and if you are a 34 A get the medium. Cute style otherwise.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 22, 2013
I love this sports bra. It is so comfortable. It has quite a bit of support given that it is a crossover. If you are well endowed, it may be better for yoga or less impact related activities. I am 34 A and have the medium. I find it stylish and flattering.
I'd also recommend: Prana
- Anna - customer
- from Maine
- October 25, 2012