- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Explore new adventures freely with the Cascada 30L by Patagonia®. The Cascada will fit all of your necessities and supplies before you hit the pavement.
- Women's specific construction.
- Generous main compartment with drop pockets for quick organization on the go.
- Secondary compartment houses organizational pockets that will ensure your items are in order.
- Exterior stash pocket for easy access.
- Padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact. Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port.
- Comfortably fits a 17-inch laptop.
- Internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys.
- Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics.
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes; exterior shock cord for bulky items.
- Quilting on front panel; embroidered text logo.
Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave.
Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon.
Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
Capacity: 30L (1831 cu in).
Dimensions: 19" x 12.5" 9.5".
All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 7 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cascada 30L by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Cascada 30L
This is a great backpack with tons of room! Perfect for an overnight bag, backpack or carry on. I recently used it as a carry on and fit a full sized laptop, an ipad, 4 magazines and a sweatshirt with ample room to spare. There are multiple small pockets that make it easy to find things in a hurry like keys or a boarding pass. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
- Katie C - customer
- from Atlanta, Georgia
- January 22, 2013