- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Deep in the backcountry you can't just step off the trail and check into a cozy hotel when the sun dips below the horizon. Stay warm under the starry sky with this dependable Patagonia® base layer.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight fabric is Patagonia®'s warmest and most breathable base layer fabric. It's brushed interior increases comfort and wicks away moisture.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Gladiodor® odor control keeps funky smells from settling into the fabric.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Longer length allows shirt to be tucked in.
- 91% polyester (30% recycled), 9% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Zip-Neck
Purchased the Cap 4 for both myself and my girlfriend. I ordered our usual sizes (L and M) and the fit is great. Feels like a second skin. For myself, the Cap 4 series is very warm. I like to think that my body runs a little hot and this is perfect to wear as my only layer. On a 20 degree skiing day in VT I wore this with only my shell and I was cracking the vents in no time. The girlfriend doesn't run as hot as I do and wears this all the time as a base layer during the winter for any activity.
I'd also recommend: I heard the North Face and EMS have great base layers, haven't tried
- Jason s - customer
- from New Hampshire and New Jersey split time
- January 14, 2013