- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're pushing the pace down the trail or up the mountain, the Capilene® 2 Lightweight T-Shirt helps you stay on the move.
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight is Patagonia®'s most breathable and fastest drying performance base layer fabric. It wicks away moisture and keeps you warm in cool conditions.
- Gladiodor® treatment repels odors and keeps them from settling into the fabric.
- Rib knit crew.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement.
- Seams are strategically positioned to minimize chafing and increase comfort.
- 100% polyester (54% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capilene® 2 Lightweight T-Shirt by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Capilene® 2 Lightweight T-Shirt
These are phenomenal summertime shirts -- my default choice any time it gets above 80 degrees here in Chicago. It is such a lightweight, loose weave that you can easily see through it like cheesecloth when you hold it up to the light, yet it is not at all see-through when wearing it (at least the black ones aren't -- I'm not sure about the other colors). I'm 6'2", 170 lbs, and a medium fits me great. It shrunk a tiny bit when it went through the dryer on a gentle cycle, but it just became a bit more form fitting -- not uncomfortable at all. If you want, you can easily air dry it in about 2-3 hours. Try these shirts!
- Austin K - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- July 3, 2011