- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're pushing the pace down the trail or up the mountain, the Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottom helps you stay on the move.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Capilene® 2 Lightweight is Patagonia®'s most breathable and fastest drying performance base layer fabric. It wicks away moisture and keeps you warm in cool conditions.
- Gladiodor® treatment repels odors and keeps them from settling into the fabric.
- Brushed elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Gusseted inseam allows full range of motion.
- Side seams are strategically positioned to minimize chafing and increase comfort.
- 100% polyester (54% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- 39" outseam.
- 32" inseam.
- 9" front rise.
- 13" back rise.
- 8" leg opening.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottom by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottom
- Kather - customer
- from Greenwich, CT
- February 28, 2011
I am very pleased with my purchase and would like to purchase a few more. They are very nice and warm and really keep the moisture away. Very good product!
- Deb - customer
- from Germany
- January 22, 2011
I generally love Patagoinia's Capilene long underwear. I have for years as they are useful for all types of winter sports but this version is a little ichy. I think I should have ordered the cap 3 version as this is a little thin and too much like their silk weight style. I ordered these for wearing under jeans in zero to negative degree weather but they do not keep me as warm as my older pair of Patagoinia's cap. Zappos is still the fastest way to mail order a pair!
- Anonymous - customer
- from northern hemisphere
- January 8, 2011
I wanted lightweight long underwear with a not-too-high rise and a generous leg length. This product fit that description but the seams were so scratchy I had to send it back.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 15, 2011
I love these. I have three pair. The black are refined enough to wear as footless tights. They fit true to size. They don't rub when kayaking/hiking/rafting etc. They are good to layer.
- CTTinDC - customer
- March 22, 2013