- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Hike the Narrows or hike to the grocery store in total comfort thanks to this Patagonia® base layer.
- Formfitting construction keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support during high-performance activity.
- Capilene® 1 fabric is Patagonia®'s lightest performance base layer fabric. It wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Gladiodor® treatment repels odors and keeps them from settling into the fabric.
- Brushed elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Functional fly.
- Offset, low-profile Merrow seams reduce chafing.
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 13 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (31-33" Waist). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capilene® 1 Stretch Boxer Brief by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Capilene® 1 Stretch Boxer Brief
I bought these boxer briefs for my husband that is in Afghanistain for the next 10 months. Currently the temps are over 100 degrees. I asked for his input on them. He said "oh I love them! They are amazing! Keep me cool and dry!" He also commented that his "junk" was happy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Billings, MT
- June 16, 2012
The most comfortable chonies I own. I wear the silk weight boxer briefs and got these to mix it up. Capilene material is very smooth and comfortable. Keeps you cool and comfortable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Eric - customer
- from San Luis Obispo
- April 13, 2013