- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Hike the Narrows or hike to the grocery store in total comfort thanks to this Patagonia® base layer.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Capilene® 1 Silkweight is Patagonia®'s lightest performance base layer fabric. It's highly breathable and quick drying with a soft hand. The addition of spandex allows comfortable stretch and ease of movement.
- Gladiodor® odor control keeps funky smells from settling into the fabric.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Scoop neckline.
- Long-sleeve coverage.
- Seams are strategically positioned to minimize chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capilene® 1 Silkweight Stretch Crew by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Capilene® 1 Silkweight Stretch Crew
Great shirt! Covers all the areas that would burn in the sun. Wore this for a week in Hawaii and it protected my skin nicely and looks great! Ran true to size. I ordered a size larger than I normally would as this is a clingy shirt because of the material. Love the beautiful colors offered.
- Cara - customer
- from Chicago
- April 15, 2013