- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Hike the Narrows or hike to the grocery store in total comfort thanks to this Patagonia® base layer.
- Slim Fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Capilene® 1 Silkweight is Patagonia®'s lightest performance base layer fabric. It's highly breathable and quick drying with a soft hand.
- Gladiodor® odor control keeps funky smells from settling into the fabric.
- UPF 15 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Rib knit crew.
- Sublimated graphic across chest.
- Seams are strategically positioned to minimize chafing and increase comfort.
- Longer length allows shirt to be tucked in.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Capilene® 1 Silkweight Graphic T-Shirt by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.