- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get ready to get sucked into the maw of amazing durability and versatility with the Black Hole Messenger by Patagonia®. Abuse and misuse this bag till you're just about done.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams helps protect your belongings from wet conditions.
- Spacious main compartment features two mesh pockets, key keeper, and an organizing panel.
- Interior padded sleeve fits most 17" laptops.
- Main flap features a daisy chain for added storage options.
- LED attachment loop.
- External pocket with water-shedding reversed coil zipper.
- Zippered pocket and additional daisy chain under the flap.
- Adjustable seatbelt webbing shoulder strap provides a secure and snug fit.
- Reflective accents, floating pad and webbing attachment points for added convenience.
- Three-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a comfortable and secure carry.
- Shoulder strap can be set for left or right usage.
- Single-handed, quick shoulder strap adjustment.
- Materials: 14.7 oz 1200D polyester with TPU-film laminate and durable water repellent finish.
- Bottom Width: 18 in
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Top Width: 18 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 41 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Black Hole Messenger by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Black Hole Messenger
Wow, what a great bag. I bought this to carry stuff for work - my 15" laptop, a pair of shoes, a sweater, sometimes a lunch - holds it all. Has the most comfortable-ever shoulder strap, and I love the sleek shiny urban look in black. Really easy to access, and lots of pockets inside for organization. Also like big zippered pocket on outside for my keys, wallet, etc. It's really over-engineered for my needs (would make a great courier bag for cyclists), but I love how I don't have to baby it. This bag is definitely scaled for a man, but I'm a slim woman, and just couldn't resist it anyway. Sleek looking, great functioning bag from an environmentally ethical company. Buy Patagonia, and buy it only once in awhile...built to last.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cincinnati, OH
- September 19, 2012