- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Give yourself a few options when the temperatures drop with the plush comfort of the Better Sweater Scarf by Patagonia®.
- Fleece fabric has a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior.
- Heathered jersey fabric binds the edge of the scarf.
- Material: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Width: 9 in
- Length: 68 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Better Sweater Scarf by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Better Sweater Scarf
Great basic scarf. The red is vibrant but not overly bright and adds a nice pop of color to a functional, everyday item. I accidently washed and dried mine it hot and while I could tell it was put through the "ringer" it still looks good and feels soft. Follow the washing instructions and I'm sure this will last a long time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- January 26, 2013