- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- When your usual jacket just doesn't cut the mustard, banish it to the back of the closet and step up your cool-weather style with the Better Sweater™ Jacket.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Better Sweater™ fabric features a sweater-knit exterior paired with a fleece interior that combine to deliver warmth and wick away moisture.
- Soft polyester jersey trim throughout.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Better Sweater™ Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Bought this for my college age son for Christmas...not sure he's taken it off yet! A huge hit!
- Pat M - customer
- from Columbus Ohio
- January 13, 2012
This is a great sweater. It runs true to size, with a fit that I find to be perfect. It is not too big or too small. I run a little hot and have found this sweater to be perfect for 30/40/50 degree weather. Anything colder or if really windy you would want something warmer. You can wash this sweater but I would not recommend drying it as it might pill.
- Michael - customer
- from Ogden Utah
- January 7, 2012
Love this sweater. Functional and stylish! I got the stonewash color thinking it was more khaki...but it's clearly gray.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chilly NH
- December 30, 2011