- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- When your usual pullover just doesn't cut the mustard, banish it to the back of the closet and step up your cool-weather style with the Better Sweater™ 1/4 Zip.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Better Sweater™ fabric features a sweater-knit exterior paired with a fleece interior that combine to deliver warmth and wick away moisture.
- Soft polyester jersey trim throughout.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Zip pocket at left bicep.
- Rear princess seams flatter your silhouette.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Better Sweater™ 1/4 Zip by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Better Sweater™ 1/4 Zip
Love this top! I didn't realize it was lined with super soft fleece! It's warm, comfy, soft, well made and just all around the best top I've bought in a while! It's officially my favorite and I will be getting it in every color they have. Very much worth the costs.
- Jennifer S - customer
- January 12, 2012
Love this sweater on a cold winter day. Looks good (trim but not tight) and feels good. Very much like the full zipped version.
I'd also recommend: North Face
- Selma G - customer
- from New York
- January 2, 2012
This is a nice looking sweater with a rich color. It has nice detail of a zipper on the upper sleeve to store a keys, cell phone or wallet. It is warm, slightly fitted and true to size.
I'd also recommend: Lands End, Ugg
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Jose, Ca
- October 30, 2011
I own a "ton" of Patagonia wear and this sweater is my favorite! It is warm and stylish. I originally bought the blue and just ordered a black. Great addition to any wardrobe.
- Amy - customer
- from Denver
- October 17, 2011