- Cute! What else could you possibly ask for?
- Full grain leather upper.
- Slip-on style with an adjustable hook-and-loop mary jane strap.
- Pigskin lining promotes an optimal in-shoe feel.
- Latex polyurethane footbed supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- 2mm nylon arch shank for added support.
- Lightweight PU-cored midsole provides lasting comfort.
- Glide-Right platform promotes a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- 20% recycled rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Better Clog MJ by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Better Clog MJ
Just got these and spent all day on my feet with them -- they are great! Went with this brand based on reviews of other Patagonia clogs versus Dansko clogs. Had Dansko clogs for years but they are clunky and heavy and too tight across arch with sole insert I need. These are lighter and much nicer looking. I have very high arches and I like that they adjust across the arch. Fit well with sole inserts for extra arch support I need. They will slip on your heels just like Dansko but are very comfortable. Wore with black slacks and they are dressy enough. Heel a little higher than Dansko but not noticeable.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 8, 2013