- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The laid-back style of the Banyan Moc from Patagonia® offers a more casual and travel-friendly shoe for your weekend adventures.
- Full-grain leather upper with fabric collar.
- Smooth mesh lining for a more comfortable feel.
- Lightly cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- EVA midsole is made of 20% recycled material and provides excellent cushioned comfort.
- Opanka stitching on outsole for better durability.
- 70% natural hevea latex outsole with honeycomb pattern.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Banyan Moc by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Patagonia Banyan Moc
I have only worn them for a day, but they feel great. I have wide feet and tried all kinds of similar shoes and had no luck.
- Loafdog - customer
- from sc
- January 17, 2013
This brand is really the only brand I can wear that doesn't mess up my knees. I can't have a heal of any kind, and these soles are the same thickness all the way through. I also have a super wide foot. These don't bind my toes the way other shoes do.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 16, 2013