- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The Adze Vest will go up against gnarly wind and come out the victor.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Polartec® Windbloc® fleece offers complete windproof protection and boasts a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds water.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Fleece grid backing wicks away moisture and promotes warmth.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Brand hit at left chest.
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Adze Vest by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.