- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With a rugged military-inspired design, the Pampa Hi Leather S boots from Palladium® are ready-made for the urban jungle!
- Bomber jacket-inspired Aniline, antiqued cracked-leather for that worn-in look.
- 100% Genuine Australian wool shearling lining for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Two-piece, heel-hugging heel cup and thick die-cut EVA sockliner create a comfortable stepping ground.
- Six-eye lace-up front with metallic eyelets and flat laces for secure fit.
- Laser-etched Palladium logo on medial side.
- Woven Palladium label on the tongue.
- Rubber toe box and a wraparound diamond-cut band.
- One-piece molded rubber outsole for durability and comfort on tough terrain.
- Deep flex-grooves all for great flexibility.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pampa Hi Leather S by Palladium. Sorry!
Interested in new Palladium products?
After World War II, with aircraft manufacturing coming to a halt, the demand for tires decreased dramatically. Palladium® decided to open a plant in Pont De Cheruy, France, to start producing footwear that was as durable as their tires. In 1947 the legendary Pampa boot was born, and the functionality, comfort and durability were so outstanding that the French Foreign Legion adopted it for their own use. The Foreign Legion put the boot to the test in the harsh desert conditions of North Africa and throughout the rugged terrain of the Atlas Mountains.
Today, the original design, classic lines and time-tested utility are as relevant as they have ever been. Combining over 60 years of authenticity with modern manufacturing, premium materials and cutting-edge styling, Palladium® boots are ready to help you explore your street, your city, or the world!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Palladium Pampa Hi Leather S
I'm a big fan of Palladium boots, this is my 3rd pair. I like the durability of a boot with the styling of hi-top sneakers. I bought these to wear on a winter trip, and was reasonably impressed with the warmth of the lining. That being said, these are definitely not hard core winter boots, they are a warm causal boot. The biggest problem I had was the traction; the boots are EXTREMELY slippery on ice. Be careful! Other than that, good work, Palladium, and, as always, great work Zappos!!
I'd also recommend: Sorel
- Andrew - customer
- from brooklyn
- February 11, 2013
These boots are comfortable and warm they are a good balance between a sneaker and a boot.
- Dave - customer
- from matawan nj
- December 5, 2012
Don't buy them! They are not for winter at all. Your feet will be cold at 35f. And another thing my sole plate unstuck in 2 weeks. Will definitely return them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from new york
- December 3, 2012