- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Some kids are just born with it. Show the crew that sick style that comes so naturally.
- Taller shaft gives you fold-up and fold-down options.
- Dyed, stonewashed canvas upper delivers an authentic vintage look.
- Lace closure and heel-hugging cup for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Rubber toe cap adds durability.
- Textile lining helps feet stay fresh.
- Thick die-cut EVA midsole offers comfort where it counts.
- One-piece molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baggy (Youth) by Palladium Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Palladium Kids products?
Named for the tire rubber from which their soles were originally made, Palladium shoes for boys and girls are famous for their functionality and durability. No wonder Palladium shoes have been the global wayfarer’s shoe of choice since 1947.
Whether you’re looking for Palladium men’s shoes, Palladium women’s shoes, or Palladium kid’s shoes, Zappos.com has got you covered!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Palladium Kids Baggy (Youth)
I bought these in a size 3½. They were tight when I first got them so I had to break them in. I could have just gotten a bigger size but I did not want to go through all that trouble. So I suggest you go half a size up. I am 15 years old and I wear a size 5½ in Women's.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Aisha - customer
- from New York City
- January 13, 2013