- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Some kids are just born with it. Show the crew that sick style that comes so naturally.
- Taller shaft gives you fold-up and fold-down options.
- Dyed, stonewashed canvas upper delivers an authentic vintage look.
- Lace closure and heel-hugging cup for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Rubber toe cap adds durability.
- Textile lining helps feet stay fresh.
- Thick die-cut EVA midsole offers comfort where it counts.
- One-piece molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Circumference: 9 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1.5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baggy (Toddler/Youth) by Palladium Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Palladium Kids products?
Named for the tire rubber from which their soles were originally made, Palladium shoes for boys and girls are famous for their functionality and durability. No wonder Palladium shoes have been the global wayfarer’s shoe of choice since 1947.
Whether you’re looking for Palladium men’s shoes, Palladium women’s shoes, or Palladium kid’s shoes, Zappos.com has got you covered!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Palladium Kids Baggy (Toddler/Youth)
The shoes were great quality. I loved the color; it goes with most of the clothes she has. Thank you for all the great Palladium varieties you have given us.
I'd also recommend: DC SHOES
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- FELICIA M - customer
- from LISLE, ILLIONIS
- November 17, 2012