- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Perfect for maneuvering around busy streets and markets, the MetroSafe™ 350 GII Anti-Theft Daypack from Pacsafe® is an ideal city companion.
- Padded laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 13" laptop or an iPad® or other popular tablet.
- Made from water-repellent nylon and high-tensile stainless steel wire with eXomesh® slash guards in lower front, side, and bottom panels for added security from thieves.
- Adjustable carrysafe® straps detach to allow the bag to anchor to a secure fixture when at a restaurant or meeting.
- Shoulder straps are also slashproof to prevent criminals from cutting the strap and taking your bag.
- Exterior of backpack features two side pouches perfect for water bottles or a compact umbrella.
- Zippered compartments boast smart zipper security™ zippers to help protect from wandering hands.
- Forward zip compartment features a key clip, pen holder, padded electronics pocket, and a RFIDsafe™ pocket.
- RFIDsafe™ pocket blocks identity scanners from retrieving your personal information found in RFID chip that scammers retrieve from your ID and credit cards.
- Main zippered compartment features a padded laptop compartment and a spacious interior for all your daily needs.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 16 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 27 in
- Strap Drop: 11 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MetroSafe™ 350 GII Anti-Theft Daypack by Pacsafe. Sorry!
Interested in new Pacsafe products?
Travel security A few moments thinking about Pacsafe´s travel security products now can mean an entire trip spent enjoying yourself. It takes only a second in time for a seasoned pickpocket or thief to snatch up your precious belongings and ruin your good time. With a Pacsafe bag in hand, a basic sense of security may be restored.
Every Pacsafe travel security product is designed for your peace of mind. Safe, secure and sound, now you really can go out there and see more of the world. Through innovative anti-theft features and designs, you will have the ability on any adventure to do more
Pacsafe MetroSafe™ 350 GII Anti-Theft Daypack
Enjoy the safety for credit cards and quality of construction for the price. Slightly narrow at top and somewhat difficult to ease into bag. Coulbe be a bit wider.
I'd also recommend: this is the only one I like.
- J. S - customer
- from Bethesda, MD
- May 5, 2012
This is the coolest backpack that I've ever owned. The inside color is GREEN (my favorite) and makes it so much easier to find what I'm looking for. My oPad fits conveniently in the area that will also hold other tablets. It is shorter in length than most backpacks which makes it ideal for more petite woman. I love all the security measures that PacSafe has put into this!!! We travel a lot and I can't wait to use it on our upcoming Bonaire trip. Thank You Zappos for carrying this line. I own several other pieces as well and you can't go wrong!
I'd also recommend: Travelon
- Laura R - customer
- from Brownwood, TX
- March 27, 2013
I love this backpack. As a rule, I hate backpacks, but I needed one for a trip to Africa - so after trying many options, I bought this one. I'm very petite so finding one that did not look ridiculous was a challenge. This backpack is relatively small, as backpacks go, but large enough to hold everything I needed. I carried my iPad, my nook, camera, binoculars, chargers, snacks, notepad, pens, and various other small items. I still had room for more yet it didn't look like a giant growth on my back. I wound up using the two side water bottle pockets for my phone and camera when theft wasn't an issue. The hook closures for the zippers are fabulous - no need to mess with a lock, yet that extra added bit of security when needed was a comfort. It was easy to us a lock when necessary, too. It is very durable and I'm sure I'll keep it for a very long time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boulder, Colorado
- August 15, 2012
The RFID pocket is small and does not close with a zipper or a snap or anything. While you are digging for something in your backpack anyone can see your wallet and passport. Unless you clip the outer zipper to the outer clip each time (a pain), your valuables are risk which rather defeats the purpose of buying this kind of bag. Also, the zippers are generally stiff and difficult to operate.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- April 24, 2013