- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- When you're out for the whole day and need extra storage that won't weigh you down, look no further than your MetroSafe™ 200 GII Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag from Pacsafe®.
- Padded laptop compartment can accommodate an iPad® or other popular tablet.
- Made from nylon 420D HD, mini ripstop with eXomesh® slash guards for added security from thieves.
- Adjustable carrysafe® strap detaches to allow the bag to anchor to a secure fixture when at a restaurant or meeting.
- Shoulder strap is also slashproof to prevent criminals from cutting the strap and taking your bag.
- Exterior of bag features two side pouches perfect for water bottles or a compact umbrella, a back zip pocket for quick-access items, and a headphone port.
- Zippered compartments boast smart zipper security™ zippers to help protect from wandering hands.
- Forward zip compartment under the flap features a key clip, pen holder, padded electronics pocket, and a RFIDsafe™ pocket.
- RFIDsafe™ pocket blocks identity scanners from retrieving your personal information found in RFID chip that scammers retrieve from your ID and credit cards.
- Main zippered compartment features a padded laptop compartment and a spacious interior for all your daily needs.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 2 3⁄4 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 26 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MetroSafe™ 200 GII Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag by Pacsafe. Sorry!
Interested in new Pacsafe products?
Travel security A few moments thinking about Pacsafe´s travel security products now can mean an entire trip spent enjoying yourself. It takes only a second in time for a seasoned pickpocket or thief to snatch up your precious belongings and ruin your good time. With a Pacsafe bag in hand, a basic sense of security may be restored.
Every Pacsafe travel security product is designed for your peace of mind. Safe, secure and sound, now you really can go out there and see more of the world. Through innovative anti-theft features and designs, you will have the ability on any adventure to do more
Pacsafe MetroSafe™ 200 GII Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag
I got to test this bag out recently while traveling for 3 weeks in Europe. I got it in the Jungle Green. It is green but a very neutral shade so it goes with everything. I really like it. It is comfortable as it sits cross body and the side next to you is flat. This way your hands are free. If ever I was in a crowd, I would use one hand to hold the bag snug against me for extra measure. Because it sits cross body it is never too heavy to carry. It has 2 side pockets for a water bottle & an umbrella which came in handy. The inside was spacious enough to hold all necessities. I used the front pocket for wallet, passport, etc. as it has the security clip and a flap to cover it. I kept the larger pocket unlocked and put in travel book, camera, rain jacket, glasses, etc. for easy access. Based on the online pictures I was afraid it would be too big but it is just the right size. I had also purchased the Pacsafe: MetroSafe 100 Hip & Shoulder Bag to compare. It was too small and I found it difficult to open the top wide enough to get inside of it, so I returned it. The only negative and it is a big one is the small handle at the top. The threads they used stick out in some places and catch on your clothing when you wear it cross body. I wrapped a ribbon around it so it would not destroy my clothes. I bought the same bag for my mother and it had the same defect. If they could only correct this, it would be perfect.
- Gizmo007 - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- July 22, 2012
The bag itself looks fine. The zipper pull looks a little flimsy. It's fairly light weight, a little bulkier than I am use to. My chief concern is that I ordered this bag in midnight blue and the picture shown was not a true representation of the color the bag was. The picture looked similar to the pacific blue. I hesitated ordering it, but thought I would not have minded it being navy blue as the word description implied, midnight blue. Instead the bag is a muddy, murky navy gray blue. Ugly, but since this a last min. trip order, I will probably keep it. Very disappoint and a little bit deceptive in the representation of the actual products color. I just want others to be aware you are not getting the blue color in the picture or what the written color description implies. Also, I wish Zappos would use an item that comes in a lighter color, if the item comes in both black an say pacific blue, for their video demos instead of the black. It's easier to see what a product looks like on the screen when the item is lighter in color rather than black. Still love your great service, thanks.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Athens, pa
- June 27, 2012
I am packing light to Germany for a 3 week trip - and this bag - will fit my schedule, along with my backpack.
- Julie D - customer
- from Seattle, Washingtoin
- April 25, 2013
I truly love this bag. I originally bought it a few years ago for traveling in sketchy areas. The security features gave me peace of mind. The zippers are all positioned to clip to the bag keeping the various compartments secure. The strap isn't so stiff as to be uncomfortable. I like the fact I can unclip the shoulder strap, loop it around my seat or table leg in public restaurants, and feel confident it wont be slipped away without my being aware of it. There are so many well designed spaces to hold all needed stuff. I have since used it daily for 2 years and it's showing a little wear on a lower corner. Other than that my black Metrosafe 200 still looks new. Nothing shabby here! Its a great product.
I'd also recommend: Fossil Lucky
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cape Cod
- November 4, 2012
This is my second Metro 200 bag. I literally wore the first one out. I love this bag! I have traveled all over the world through all sorts of pickpockety areas without a care. While I did keep my eyes open, I have always felt secure carrying this bag. You can fit a small water bottle in the side pocket and a compact umbrella in the other. The under-flap pocket securely stores your passport and credit cards. I could also fit my rain jacket in the main compartment along with a guide book. I always wear it cross-body. My only negative comment would be that it is just a bit too small, but now they have the 250, which I just ordered!
I'd also recommend: Eagle Creek
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston, TX
- July 29, 2012