- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The CitySafe™ 400 GII Anti-Theft Hobo Bag from Pacsafe® is a must-have bag for any fashionista that is in need of a casual, oversized bag.
- Padded laptop compartment can accommodate an iPad® or other popular tablet.
- Made from water-repellent nylon and high-tensile stainless steel wire with eXomesh® slash guards in lower front, side, and bottom panels for added security from thieves.
- Adjustable carrysafe® strap detaches to allow the bag to anchor to a secure fixture when at a restaurant or meeting.
- Shoulder strap is also slashproof to prevent criminals from cutting the strap and taking your bag.
- Exterior of bag features two side pouches perfect for a water bottle and travel umbrella and a large pocket on the back for quick-access storage.
- Back pouch converts to a sleeve to be slipped over upright travel luggage when you unzip the bottom zipper.
- Zippered main compartment features and RFIDsafe™ pocket and padded laptop compartment with hook-and-loop strap closure.
- RFIDsafe™ pocket blocks identity scanners from retrieving your personal information found in RFID chip that scammers retrieve from your ID and credit cards.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 7 1⁄2 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 21 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CitySafe™ 400 GII Anti-Theft Hobo Bag by Pacsafe. Sorry!
Interested in new Pacsafe products?
Travel security A few moments thinking about Pacsafe´s travel security products now can mean an entire trip spent enjoying yourself. It takes only a second in time for a seasoned pickpocket or thief to snatch up your precious belongings and ruin your good time. With a Pacsafe bag in hand, a basic sense of security may be restored.
Every Pacsafe travel security product is designed for your peace of mind. Safe, secure and sound, now you really can go out there and see more of the world. Through innovative anti-theft features and designs, you will have the ability on any adventure to do more
Pacsafe CitySafe™ 400 GII Anti-Theft Hobo Bag
This is the bag I have been waiting for Pacsafe to design! I have several of their products but have found that previous totes and handbags are not wide enough to accommodate my gear when used as a day bag. This is a large bag which can be worn as a shoulder bag or cross body bag. I like that while it has internal pockets it is not filled with lots of little slots which usually prove to never fit what I have. This bag will easily hold everything I need as a day bag including my large camera and extra lens. It could be a good carry-on or it will compress to easily pack in my duffel. The walnut is a bit darker than pictured but still a great color for travel. Looking forward to trying out this bag on an upcoming trip.
- Suzie - customer
- from Texas
- January 28, 2012
I really like it so far. I use it primarily for travel and my 13" Macbook Pro fits just fine in the padded area. I can comfortably move/run through the airport with it and then it serves well once I arrive at my destination as my "brief case/purse." I do wish there was an easy access pocket on the front for those of us who still end up with paper boarding passes sometimes. More convenient to get in and out of while walking than a backpack. Great security features too. I want more Pacsafe products now!
I'd also recommend: Travelon
- Noelle F - customer
- from Ames, IA
- March 8, 2012
I have been using this bag now for almost a year and I love it. I use it as an all purpose bag. I call this my magic bag because it will hold everything! I carry diapers, bottles, diaper wipes, iPad, folders, large wallet, extra clothes, sweaters, camera, iPhone, moisturizer, hand sanitizer, makeup, etc. I have traveled to Hawaii with it and am planning to use it this summer in Europe. I wear it cross body and it is very comfortable with all the stuff I lug around on a daily basis. Every now and then I shorten the straps in order to hang it on the stroller. There are three lengths to choose from. I have tethered the straps to a chair for safety and felt totally at ease. The side pockets hold big bottles of water and have a little hole on the bottom to drain any leaks. I have the black color which hides dirt and have been caught in the rain and had no problems with water absorption. When I bought this bag it was on sale but I would buy it again at this price because it is totally worth the money. Do not hesitate to buy this bag! I do wish there was a way to secure the outside zippered compartment with a latch if you do not want to use it to hook onto a luggage handle. I usually use it to store diapers and wipes.
- Shebalaba - customer
- March 29, 2013
The RFID pocket is small and does not close with a zipper or a snap or anything. While you are digging for something in your backpack anyone can see your wallet and passport. Unless you clip the outer zipper to the outer clip each time (a pain), your valuables are risk which rather defeats the purpose of buying this kind of bag. Also, the zippers are generally stiff and difficult to operate.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- April 24, 2013