- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- Rest assured that your belongings are safe from thieves while you're soaking up some sun, heading to a spa or posing in front of the Eiffel tower with the CitySafe™ 200 GII Anti-Theft Handbag from Pacsafe®.
- Padded laptop compartment can accommodate an iPad® or other popular tablet.
- Made from water-repellent nylon and high-tensile stainless steel wire with eXomesh® slash guards in lower front, side, and bottom panels for added security from thieves.
- Adjustable carrysafe® strap detaches to allow the bag to anchor to a secure fixture when at a restaurant or meeting.
- Shoulder strap is also slashproof to prevent criminals from cutting the strap and taking your bag.
- Exterior of bag features a front pocket with smart zipper security™ for quick-access storage and a headphone port.
- Zippered main compartment boasts exceptional organization with its RFIDsafe™ pocket, an electronics pocket, and zippered pocket, pen slot, and padded laptop compartment with hook-and-loop strap closure.
- RFIDsafe™ pocket blocks identity scanners from retrieving your personal information found in RFID chip that scammers retrieve from your ID and credit cards.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 46 in
- Strap Drop: 25 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CitySafe™ 200 GII Anti-Theft Handbag by Pacsafe. Sorry!
Interested in new Pacsafe products?
Travel security A few moments thinking about Pacsafe´s travel security products now can mean an entire trip spent enjoying yourself. It takes only a second in time for a seasoned pickpocket or thief to snatch up your precious belongings and ruin your good time. With a Pacsafe bag in hand, a basic sense of security may be restored.
Every Pacsafe travel security product is designed for your peace of mind. Safe, secure and sound, now you really can go out there and see more of the world. Through innovative anti-theft features and designs, you will have the ability on any adventure to do more
Pacsafe CitySafe™ 200 GII Anti-Theft Handbag
This bag does what I needed it to do. I love all the pockets. The bag is rather plain. I wish the logo were the same as on the City bag. Centering it would have made the bag more visually appealing. The stitching on the handle is a bit rough and rubs against my shoulder. It tends to snag knit tops.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Michigan
- March 28, 2012
This bag seems to have some pretty good safety features but like other bags of this brand, it has sharp threads on the strap which snag your clothes. I previously bought a Metro Safe 200 GII and used it on a trip. On the first day it completely ruined a brand new shirt because of snagging on the sharp nylon thread they use. My husband decided that he wants to keep it. So I ordered this one hoping it would be better but it is not, so it is going back! Too bad because I really wanted it!
- YW - customer
- June 24, 2012
I bought this bag to travel to Italy. I have a husband who worries about stealing, theft and vandalism. This purse covers it all. I might not have been the most stylish looking but by purse was comfortable, secure and kept my husband from freaking out about security!
- Pamela G - customer
- from Providence, RI
- May 14, 2013
A TRAVEL HANDBAG MUST. Even though I haven't actually used this handbag yet for travel or otherwise I feel it was a very good purchase. It will give me a sense of safety no matter where I am. It is lightweight, durable, and has many compartments and safety features.
- Joyce D - customer
- from Sarasota, Fla.
- May 10, 2013
I bought this bag for my trip to Austria. Just having had my credit card stolen at the beginning of the year, I was extra anxious about taking a credit card to Europe. I love the peace of mind of the RFID blocking capabilities, as well as the hook to keep the bag closed and the chair hook. I actually didn't attach my purse to the chair, because I found the unlocking mechanism to be too difficult to easily manage, but it made me feel comfortable to know that no one else could "accidently" bump into me and unhook it, either. I purchased the midnight blue color, and it is actually a little darker than it shows on my screen. I think the color name is misleading. The purse is not super stylish at all. I just wish it had a little bit more pizazz. I'm pretty sure none of the safety features would have to be compromised to achieve this! I would definitely recommend the bag.
- Lisa - customer
- from Southern California
- April 26, 2013