- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Help your little kid reach big-kid status with the OXO® 4-Piece Tot Feeding Set!
- Bowl and plate have weighted, nonskid bases for stability.
- The bowl's straight sides and the plate's removable ring make it easy to scoop food onto the fork and spoon.
- Bowl has resealable lid for freshness.
- Fork and spoon are stainless steel with easy-to-grip soft plastic handles.
- Fork tines are rounded for safety yet can still hold food.
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free.
- Dishwasher safe.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the tot 4-Piece Tot Feeding Set by OXO. Sorry!
Interested in new OXO products?
The OXO Good Grips line has been recognized by several national and international organizations for superior design and is regarded as one of the icons of Universal Design. These ergonomic, transgenerational tools set a new standard for the industry and raised the bar of consumer expectation for comfort and performance.
OXO - Tools you hold on to.
OXO tot 4-Piece Tot Feeding Set
This set was purchased for a baby shower. It came in very nice packaging. The set is made nicer than I ever expected. It has a heavy bottom so it does not topple easily. Perfect for a little one. I was surprised how well constructed these bowls and dish, fork and spoon were. I also purchased the sippy cup and 2 extra bowls with lids. They really are nice and know they will last. The mother to be had some inexpensive, not made very strong dishware on her registry. She was delighted when I chose this nice OXO set for the new baby not here yet but soon.
I'd also recommend: It is hard to find one other item to recommend. Zappo's carries everything these days and it is always first quality. Kudo's Zappo's :-)
- Ann K - customer
- from Cass City,MI
- August 5, 2012