- Keep the stinging smell of freshly-cut onions away from your nose and hands with the OXO Chopper. Great for nuts, herbs, veggies, and more!
- Chopping doesn't get much quicker or more convenient than this! Simply press the soft knob to rotate blades for even chopping.
- Knob locks down for compact storage.
- Internal soft bumper absorbs shock.
- Chop in the enclosed cup for easy transfer to a hot pan or on a cutting board.
- Simply remove the cup with a simple twist to prevent spilling.
- Clear cup has measurement markings and a storage lid.
- Tab prevents food from accumulating on cup walls.
- Removable blade cartridge for easy cleaning.
- Symmetrical blade and cartridge guide walls for easy reassembly.
- Spoon included for scooping ingredients.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 6.5'' wide x 12.75'' long x 4'' tall.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Good Grips® Chopper by OXO. Sorry!
Interested in new OXO products?
The OXO Good Grips line has been recognized by several national and international organizations for superior design and is regarded as one of the icons of Universal Design. These ergonomic, transgenerational tools set a new standard for the industry and raised the bar of consumer expectation for comfort and performance.
OXO - Tools you hold on to.
OXO Good Grips® Chopper
Average rating is 3 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
The chopper is good. However the OUTSIDE packaging is a very heavy PVC or some type of plastic was impossible to remove. It took me at least 15 minutes to remove and during the process I was afraid I would cut my self on the sharp edges. There must be a BETTER WAY.Read more » « Show less August 27, 2010 by Barbara M
This chopper is hard to take apart to put in the dishwasher, and hard to reassemble. That makes the blades dangerous.
- Stuart s - customer
- from atlanta, ga
- January 30, 2012
The chopper is good. However the OUTSIDE packaging is a very heavy PVC or some type of plastic was impossible to remove. It took me at least 15 minutes to remove and during the process I was afraid I would cut my self on the sharp edges. There must be a BETTER WAY.
- Barbara M - customer
- from Bayside, New York
- August 27, 2010