- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Piping hot water is just a click and a push away with the OXO® Click-Click Tea Kettle. Pull the trigger to open the spout, and it'll stay open until you push a button on top of the handle to close.
- Generous 1.8 quart capacity for Monday mornings when one cup of coffee just won't cut it.
- Spout cap can stay open for easy filling.
- Soft, non-slip button.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, excluding induction.
- Loud whistle sings when your water is ready.
- Easy-to-clean enameled stainless steel finish.
- Dimensions: 8.8" wide x 8" long x 7.5" tall.
- Circumference: 24 in.
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 1.8-Qt. Click-Click Tea Kettle by OXO. Sorry!
Interested in new OXO products?
The OXO Good Grips line has been recognized by several national and international organizations for superior design and is regarded as one of the icons of Universal Design. These ergonomic, transgenerational tools set a new standard for the industry and raised the bar of consumer expectation for comfort and performance.
OXO - Tools you hold on to.
OXO 1.8-Qt. Click-Click Tea Kettle
This is the best tea kettle I've purchased in recent memory. The handle remains cool throughout the boiling process, its capacity is large enough to fill 2 thermos jars and 2 mugs, and the design is modern and elegant. In addition, the opening and closing mechanism makes this kettle easy to use. I've had it a few weeks and it has simplified my morning routine. I have recently purchased several other OXO products, as well. They appear to combine attractive design along with easy to use functionality. Excellent product.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Staten Island, NY
- January 23, 2011
A great teapot. Nice, positive click when spout is opened or closed. Looks good in an open, modern kitchen. Good quality feel.
- M m - customer
- from NYC
- October 15, 2010
I will give this kettle 5 stars; it is well constructed, the spout is big, the handle stays cool, even though it's boiling a minute longer, the whistle is loud, which I like. And, it's easy on the eyes. Buy with confidence - it's quality.
- Catherine - customer
- from New Hampshire
- January 7, 2012
This is a high quality, dripless kettle. It's easy to operate, and the one click feature is very nice. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- Eileen G - customer
- from Lakewood, OH
- December 30, 2011
Love my red tea kettle. The whistle is loud -- almost too loud, but I have no trouble hearing it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Missouri
- July 6, 2011