- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Accessories Size Chart
- When your next backcountry trip calls for rugged durability, reach for the Outdoor Research® Women's Arete Glove. Its waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® shell provides protection any alpinist can rely on and features lightweight ripstop and taslan for long-lasting performance.
- Wrap-around AlpenGrip® exterior palm for trusty grip on ski poles or ice axes.
- Softshell stretch fabric on exterior back of shell's hand provides dexterity and more freedom of movement.
- The shell's inner tricot palm feels soft and warm against your hand and 100-weight fleece on the inner back of shell helps keep the cold from creeping in.
- Removable fleece liner features a silicone grip palm for easy grip when worn alone.
- DuoCinch™ gauntlet closure keeps the snow from finding its way up your jacket cuff and features a removable Idiot Cord for quick and easy adjustments.
- Pre-curved construction for more dexterity.
- Shell: GORE-TEX.
- Palm: AlpenGrip.
- Liner: 100-weight fleece.
- Insulation: 100-weight fleece on back of hand.
- Machine wash cold and air dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Arete Gloves by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.
Me: tip of middle finger to wrist crease = 7", hand circum. 7 5/8". I ordered L. Glove is well made. When fully submerged in water the shell didn't absorb water, no leaks to inside. The liner glove fits me perfectly, and fits into the shell nicely. But the shell won't work for me. The width is good but my finger crotches are 0.25" below the crotches of the shell gloves. So the shell constricts my movements. TNF Etip Fact Lg, has slightly shorter fingers. Marmot Pre-Cip Med fingers fit me great (FYI, PreCip outershell does absorb water but it doesn't leak inside).
- Lauren - customer
- from Gaithersburg, MD
- September 29, 2012