- Outdoor Research Accessories Size Chart
- Sometimes it's a good thing to show wear and tear on those hands but when its time to protect them, grab the Outdoor Research® Men's Seamseeker Gloves and know that it'll get the job done.
- Half-finger big wall gloves.
- Split-suede overlays with super-fabric on the back.
- Gel pockets on the palm with Kelvar stitching add extra comfort.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a snug fit.
100% Superfabric™ stretch nylon with guardplate.
95% polyester, 55 spandex at thumb.
100% goat leather palm.
100% neoprene cuff.
- Machine wash cold.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Seamseeker Gloves by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.