- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Accessories Size Chart
- These versatile alpine gloves offer grip, dexterity and waterproof protection for extended back-country adventures.
- Light 100-weight fleece insulation keeps hand warm in intense conditions.
- Silicone grip palm on the liners allows them to be worn independently from the shells on warmer days.
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology.
- Soft shell stretch fabric on back of hand.
- Oxford nylon shell.
- Wrap-around AlpenGrip® palm.
- Pre-curve construction.
- Updated thumb crotch construction for enhanced articulation.
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure.
- Removable idiot cords to secure the gloves to your wrists.
- Heat pack pocket on back of hand.
- Shell: 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's Arete Gloves by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.