- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Apparel Size Guide
- Don't foray out into the big, bad wilderness without making sure you've got some backup. This tough Outdoor Research® jacket ought to do it!
- GORE-TEX® technical fabric keeps you comfortably warm and dry by providing durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection while still remaining breathable.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Water-resistant, two-way, full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Long sleeves sport hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two-way TorsoFlo™ zippers run from armpit to bottom hem allowing for increased ventilation and rapid heat dissipation.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the left zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- GORE-TEX® 2L 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Foray™ Jacket by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.