- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Apparel Size Guide
- It's hard for others to not be envious when they see you in this sleek Outdoor Research® jacket.
- Barrier™ fabric provides waterproof protection that is durable, packable, and breathable.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord.
- Snap storm flap over two-way full-zip closure.
- Belt loops for removable self-fabric belt.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Hook-and-loop flap chest pockets.
- Stacked hand pockets feature hook-and-loop flap pockets over side-zip pockets.
- Dual vent hem allows wider range of motion.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Envy™ Jacket by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.
I got this because it was pink and looked so slim and stylish on the model, but the size M that my measurements corresponded to was huge! (I'm 5'6" and about 135 pounds) The arms were way too long, and I have long arms! So if you are trying this one, go smaller. I am sending it back for good because the nylon on the outside is too noisy for me and I hated the lining. It may well be every bit as functional as advertised but I dislike its plasticky cold feel. Had it fit me, it would have looked great; the pink color is really very nice. But this garment is really less for looks than for someone who is outside in the rain a lot.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- May 14, 2012