- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Accessories Size Chart
- Send bugs back to the drawing board with the formidable BugOut Gaiters.
- Insect Shield® treatment repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and lasts for 70 washings.
- Elastic top and bottom edges for secure fit.
- One-inch wide hook-and-loop closure at front.
- Double-riveted boot lace hook.
- Hypalon® instep strap.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and drip dry.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BugOut Gaiters by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.
Outdoor Research BugOut Gaiters
These are good tick gaiters, as I have been using them for the past two years. I have worn them out because I am in the woods almost every day for work. Retreated them with permethrin a few times. the velcro tabs wore out after the first year and they are kind of baggy in the mid section, another elastic sewn in that area would make these much better. Good for the money.
- Scott R - customer
- from United States
- December 6, 2011