- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Osprey® Viper™ 13 provides enough carrying capacity to bring all the necessary gear on a full-day mountain biking, trail running or day hiking adventure.
- Quickly secure a helmet to your Viper™ series pack with the LidLock™ helmet attachment.
- An attachment point is provided for blinker lights.
- Gear or clothing that needs to be quickly accessed can be stuffed into the front stretch mesh pocket.
- Internal sleeve pockets keep bike pumps, tools and spare parts organized and easy to get to.
- A stretch mesh pocket on the shoulder strap provides an easy to access, secure place for storing a cell phone, MP3 player or energy gel flask.
- A quick access top zippered pocket is lined with a soft, easy to clean heat embossed fabric making it perfect for sunglasses or electronics.
1 lb. 7 oz.
- Bottom Width: 7 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 8 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 18 in
- Strap Drop: 9 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 22 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Viper 13 by Osprey. Sorry!
Interested in new Osprey products?
Their mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects a love of adventure and a devotion to the outdoors and the environment. Osprey defines success when it meets the demanding expectation of its most discerning customers. Through custom molding technology in the hipbelts, their packs ensure a comfortable and precise fit. Women’s specific designs are created to conform naturally to a woman’s body. Suspension systems such as the AirScape, AirCore, and AirSpeed make sure to absorb all types of shock while walking and to help you stabilize the load you’re carrying.
Based in Cortez, Colorado, Osprey has over thirty-two years of pack-making experience. This landscape provides all the employees with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for their packs. However, you’ll find most of the employees, including Osprey founder/head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. By being close to the production facilities, Osprey has the ability to ensure fair labor standards and face-to-face relationships with the factories that build their packs, as well as experience cultural enlightenment and the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
Osprey Viper 13
Very lightweight for the amount of space. Plenty of outside pockets for the small essentials.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas
- November 27, 2012
Lifetime repair and/or replacement from any Osprey product no matter how old or new. Need I say more?
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tahoe
- January 27, 2013